Astos Solutions provides software and test equipment for space applications.
Targeted areas are
- Trajectory optimization
- Multidisciplinary design optimization
- Mission performance analysis
- System concept analysis
- GNC design and simulation
- Flexible-body multi-body simulation
- Magnetic field identification and compensation
- Safety and risk assessment
- Real-time raw sensor data emulation (LIDAR & camera)
Lunar Exploration Mission Planning
Astos Solutions just delivered software to ESA/ESTEC that supports mission planning and the identification of suitable landing sites. Read more...
ASTOS Flies High
Seven teams of the 11th
Intercollegiate Rocket Engineering Competition have used the ASTOS software. Read more...
Phase 0 Study: NEUTRINO (New Orbital Launch System for Nanosatellites)
Astos Solutions has signed a contract with the DLR space agency to perform a phase 0 study about the design of a nano-launcher. Read more...
Astos Solutions is a member of Forum Luft- und Raumfahrt Baden-Württemberg e.V.,
the association of the aerospace industry in Baden-Württemberg, Germany.
Space Tech Expo, 24-26 Oct 2017
Order your free license now
- 4 weeks trial licenses
- academic licenses
Available for ASTOS, LOTOS and GESOP
|ASTOS 8.0.19||GESOP 7.2.0|
|SOS 2012.08 ||LOTOS 2.0.4|