Astos Solutions provides software and test equipment for space applications.
Targeted areas are
- Trajectory optimization
- Multidisciplinary design optimization
- Mission performance analysis
- System concept analysis
- GNC design and simulation
- Flexible-body multi-body simulation
- Magnetic field identification and compensation
- Safety and risk assessment
- Real-time raw sensor data emulation (LIDAR & camera)
ASTOS 9 Released!
ASTOS supports now system concept analysis and comprises complete mission analysis capabilities. Read more...
Lunar Exploration Mission Planning
Astos Solutions just delivered software to ESA/ESTEC that supports mission planning and the identification of suitable landing sites. Read more...
ASTOS Flies High
Seven teams of the 11th
Intercollegiate Rocket Engineering Competition have used the ASTOS software. Read more...
Astos Solutions is a member of Forum Luft- und Raumfahrt Baden-Württemberg e.V.,
the association of the aerospace industry in Baden-Württemberg, Germany.
Paris Space Week, 28-29 Mar, 2018
ISD, 11-12 Sep 2018
IAC, 1-5 Oct 2018
Order your free license now
- 4 weeks trial licenses
- academic licenses
Available for ASTOS, LOTOS and GESOP
|ASTOS 9.1.0||GESOP 7.2.0|
|SOS 2012.08 ||LOTOS 2.0.4|